To ensure healthy, safe and secure road practices for road users in Nigeria and bring down the occurrence of accidents on our roads.
• Ensure that more quick response units (QRUs) are installed on our highways.
• Sustain public campaign on proper road safety values and practices.
• Orientating the mindset of road users to show support and compassion for one another.
• Keep travelers safe on our roads.
• Dignifying life by caring for the fatally injured.
• Being exemplary in conduct and setting standards for road users.
ESSAY COMPETITION RESULTS
Dear Essayists, Thank you for participating in this year’s FRSC/KRSD Road Safety Essay Competition. Kindly click on this link to check your results Please contact us for more details. – 09085283340 We wish you the best of luck!
KRSD Trust Fund is now accepting entries for the 2020 FRSC/KRSD Annual Essay Competition for Youth Corpers. The essay topic for this year’s competition is: COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: its implications on Road Safety in Nigeria Submission Deadline: 31st July 2020 Judging Criteria All essays will be evaluated by a panel of experts from the Federal Road […]
12 ITEMS THAT VEHICLE OWNERS/DRIVERS ARE NOW EXPECTED TO HAVE ON BOARD WHILE DRIVING ON THE HIGHWAY – FRSC
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY COMMISSION (FRSC) These are the list of 12 items that vehicle owners/drivers are now expected to have on board while driving on the highway Warning triangle (c-caution) 2. Fire extinguisher 3. Jack 4. Spare tyre 5. First Aid Kit 6. Wheel Spanner 7. Water 8. Hydraulic 9. Transmission […]
You can help promote the road safety campaign by acquiring the KRSD children road safety books and distributing them among schools. As many children as possible be made to have access to these books. For details contacts us @: email@example.com or call us on: +2348091685226, +2348023164656.