Early career professionals with 2 years work experience to serve in a position that combines both field and management experience within the middle belt of Nigeria.
Reporting office in Abuja.
6 months, with a possibility of extension
We believe road safety is every road user’s responsibility. KRSD ‘Keep Roads Safe Demand’ is a non-governmental organization that is fully committed to appealing to the sensibility of Nigerians and all road users to give a helping hand to road traffic victims and is primarily aimed at contributing significantly to the campaign for road safety in Nigeria. The trust fund engages in awareness programs and training of road users. Our aim is to create a consciousness and promote a humane attitude of responsibility and sensibility to the needs of victims of road mishap.
Our program has proven impactful – since its inception in 2011. We have organized training programs for drivers, organized awareness programs and sponsored several educational programs. We have laser-like focus on creating a humane attitude and consciousness to better lives for the people we serve.
The Program coordinator is responsible for overall coordination and implementation of KRSD training projects. The Program Coordinator will have experience in managing any team and will have capacity to deal well with trainers and partner organizations.
Following is a brief description of role of this position:
• Works with the partner organizations to develop KRSD training programs and calendar.
• Effectively manages program partners and key stakeholders to accomplish the project objectives.
• Manages registrations – online, email, phone.
• Liaises with attendees for queries and support.
• Coordinates engagement of trainers, organizes trainer allocation and supports the trainers for their training requirements.
• Maintains training data, tracks completion and processes communication and certification to recipients.
• Coordinates training sessions – venue, training materials etc.
• Collects, compiles and reports results of evaluation, attendance and training data.
• Reports on a regular basis to all partner organizations and the Advisory Committee about the progress of the project.
• A degree in any field with a passion for management.
• A demonstrated long-term passion for social development
• 2 years relevant work experience.
• Leadership experience at work, or outside of work.
• Experience in managing trainings will be desirable
• Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills.
• Self motivated individual.
• Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently.
• Ability to multitask.
• Ability and willingness to travel.
• A sense of humor.
Preferred Start Date
50,000.00 – 80,000.00 per month
Send a complete application of a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org